Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pointless problems

 This week marks the half way point of my eight week fitness challenge.
 Instead of  workout updates I want to share a few of my reasons for starting.
I've been disappointed in myself for doing less than I can.
Pointless habits burn a lot of my time.
Hopefully breaking off my old ways will put disappointment to rest.

First up on the chopping block I'm a championship night owl and TV addict.
This leaves my days and nights backward so I miss a lot of valuable daylight.
I also need major recharge time and lose the chance to make a difference in every day.



 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, if you can give up being a night owl. You will definitely produce more during the day. This is something I have had to learn to do the older I have gotten....and the more children I have had. (They don't let you sleep in you know.) ;)

    ReplyDelete