Monday, August 15, 2011

The Eagles nest

  I wanted to use a new name.All of our ministries have names like Zone or Loft.
The post written by The Mighty yawp made me want to say a few things.
Seven of my kids moved into The Zone yesterday.
Major props go out to Aaron,Brody,Carley,Eli, Hazel, Max and Jackson.

 I may have had to correct you sometimes but I love you and will never hurt you.
I'm still watching out for you and am here if you need me.
May each of you belong to God all of your lives and prosper in Him.
Be sure you never miss any of the plans He has for you.

 Mentioning the children  brings me to the final reason for challenging myself.
I want to become a better example.
I shouldn't have let myself be slack in so many areas.
It isn't good that my own study time has slipped when I'm teaching.

They shouldn't be seeing me slam back a whole cup of cookies in one bite.
I have no ecuuse for coming to class grouchy tired or unprepared.

1 comment:

  1. They all love you Amber and will miss your wonderful stories on Wednesday nights. Thank God for His grace when we are willing to serve! :)

    ReplyDelete